Rugs take center stage in the home, and are subject to a lot of daily traffic. Keep your valuable rugs looking beautiful and clean, with our comprehensive rug cleaning service.
Shazam Carpet Cleaning will determine the best cleaning method that suits your rug’s particular weave, fibers, and dyes. When cleaning rugs with delicate fibers, we will use a specialised and safe cleaning solution, with a mildly acidic pH that will not run dyes, or harm fibers.
Our Rug Cleaning Process
- Rugs are first pre-vacuumed with our specialised industrial vacuum cleaner. The rotating brush action of this vacuum cleaner removes deep down soiling, debris, pet fur, dust mites, and so on.
- Appropriate spotters are selected to treat stains and heavily soiled areas. A gentle pre-spray is applied to the remainder of the rug.
- We then lightly agitate the rug with a rotary brush or cleaning pad, to loosen the stains and soiling. This process also works the cleaning solution evenly through the carpet fibers, perfectly preparing it for the next step.
- We clean your rug using hot water extraction (steam). This cleaning process thoroughly rinses, the rug of soils, stains, and cleaning solution, leaving your rugs bright, clean, and smelling fresh.
- Finally, we will groom your rug to reset the carpet pile, which in turn reduces the drying time and optimises the appearance.